Please visit the newly created Church YouTube channel "Saint Joseph Catholic Church New London." for the above streams and other content from the parish.
Please check back with the website often for updates.
We understand that this is a challenging time for all of the faithful and we are diligently doing what we can to increase access to the mass in these unprecedented times. God's Love endures all hardships, may his grace sustain you and keep you in this season.
Readings for the week of June 13, 2021
- Sunday: Ez 17:22-24 / Ps 92:2-3, 13-14, 15-16 [cf. 2a] / 2 Cor 5:6-10 / Mk 4:26-34
- Monday: 2 Cor 6:1-10 / Ps 98:1, 2b, 3ab, 3cd-4 [2a] / Mt 5:38-42
- Tuesday: 2 Cor 8:1-9 / Ps 146:2, 5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a [1b] / Mt 5:43-48
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 9:6-11 / Ps 112:1bc-2, 3-4, 9 [1b] / Mt 6:1-6, 16-18
- Thursday: 2 Cor 11:1-11 / Ps 111:1b-2, 3-4, 7-8 [7a] / Mt 6:7-15
- Friday: 2 Cor 11:18, 21-30 / Ps 34:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [cf. 18b] / Mt 6:19-23
- Saturday: 2 Cor 12:1-10 / Ps 34:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 [9a] / Mt 6:24-34
- Next Sunday: Jb 38:1, 8-11 / Ps 107:23-24, 25-26, 28-29, 30-31 [1b] / 2 Cor 5:14-17 / Mk 4:35-41
GREAT NEWS! Online Giving Is Now Available!
Follow the link to Online Giving,
Diocesan News and Events Newsletter Signup
Now you can get the latest news and announcements from around the diocese emailed right to your inbox.
Connecting area Catholics to church, faith and the common good with news, upcoming events and spiritual reflection, the new digital newsletter will keep you updated.
Discover the good work being done in our two dozen ministries as well as learning about employment and volunteer opportunities.
It’s informative, it’s weekly and it’s free!
Visit norwichdiocese.org/newsletter to sign up today!
To register for the 2018/2019 Faith Formation school year,
Sunday Mass - 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM
Confession behind the screen will be heard on Saturday from 3:00 until 3:45 PM
Please Check the bulletin for Special Occasions and Daily Mass Times
09:00 AM until 3:00 PM